A helicopter is really the most amazing way to see the countryside. And if, during the long 18 hour days of sunlight that we have in mid summer, you want to play golf on three courses in one day it is one of the best ways to get from one course to the next. For Star Wars fans we can offer you the pilot who flew the film crew for the aerial filming.
Imagine soaring in a private helicopter over lush Irish countryside, landing by the club house at one of the world’s top golf courses. We provide first rate, luxury services so guests can concentrate on enjoyable golf, fine dining and beautiful scenery.
Even if you use the helicopter option for just one or some of the days during your vacation, it will ensure you have the most memorable Irish golf experience.
The EC120 B, also known as the “Colibri” (Hummingbird), is a 1.7 ton, single-engine aircraft designed for mission flexibility. It features advanced technologies for simple, safe and cost-efficient operations as well as easy maintenance. It is the only fully FAR/JAR 27 certified helicopter in its class. It carries 4 passengers
The EC120 is a favourite especially for executive golfers because of its smooth flexibility and state of the art ergonomics, economy and its large luggage compartment which can carry four sets of Golf clubs and small carry on rucksack bags.
For groups of up to 5, or for those who prefer a twin engined helicopter we offer an AS355 N Eurocopter Squirrell Helicopter, with a luxurious white leather interior.
Some Popular Heli-Tours
Cliffs of Moher – Finalist in New 7 Wonders of NatureOne of Ireland’s most spectacular sights. Standing 230 metres above the ground at their highest point and 8km long, the Cliffs boast one of the most amazing views in Ireland. On a clear day, the Aran Islands are visible. Located in county Clare, the Cliffs of Moher are one of Ireland’s most visited attractions are amongst and the most impressive places to see in Ireland, when you’ve been there, you’ll know why!!!.
Points of Interest, you will see along your trip, (if you not over awe’d by the dramatic site of the Cliffs themselves)
- Mouth of the Inagh River A B24 Liberator Aircraft Crash landing there in 1943 all crew survived,
- Lahinch Golf course and holdiday village,
- Pond and Sabelli, Two Italian airmen Crash landing their plane here in 1934 on way from New Your to Rom
- Green Island, One of the Few places in the world where sharks can be caught on Rod and line
- Rineen Ambush
- Miltown Malbay home of Traditional Music
- Sugar Island Wreak of Leon, French Ship in 1906
- Spanish Point Bay
- Liscannor Harbour, Flagstones were shipped from here all over the world
- Mutton Island Site of the Armada Ship wreak in 1588 Underwater Survey an recovery taking place this year
- White Strand, lifesaving & Water safety began here in the 1930’s the first place in Ireland
- Puffin hote, Freight Island Mass Rock (will you be one of the lucky one’s t see it!!)
- Kilstiffen (Cill Stuifin) Underwater City in local folklore
- Hag’s Head, looks like an old woman’s head
- Cliffs of Moher
- Doolin Pier, Gate Way to Aran Islands
- On a fine day you can look over to the Islands
Best of Ireland Day Excursion: Cliffs Moher/Burren fly on to Kerry Killarney to the Skellig Michael the Blasket Islands with 15minute Coffee break along the way, Stopover at Aran Islands for 2hours for Lunch and over to Connemara covering Clifton Twelve Pins Connemara National Park and Kylemore Abbey.